Monday 24 August 2009

Get your tickets now..

My first literary gig  is on Sunday September 13, 11am at the Hampstead and Highgate Literary Festival. Gaby Halberstam and I will be talking about drawing on real life events when writing teen novels. You can book tickets here -  and take a look at the other events too, it's a great programme with people like Adele Geras, Jenny Valentine and Joe Craig.
The organisers asked me to sign books afterwards but  I can't...it's not published yet. Oh well. Maybe it won't be my last chance.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I bet this will be amazing! * Jenny V is there too.. cool! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could take pre-sale orders at the event and take down information to send out signed copies, except you would probably have to tack on a shipping charge and it could get complicated.

    Sounds like it will be a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good point Alissa - I'll ask my publisher what ca be done..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Wish I could be there...

    ReplyDelete